Proceeds from advertising of this website is use to support and manage the website and magazine. Oohs N Coos does not endorse any product, services or advertising on this website or our magazine
We do not accept any advertisement that is in conflict with our mission.oohs N coos maintains a distinct separation between advertising content and editorial content. Editorial content is not influenced by advertisement. All advertising content on oohs N coos website or magazine is clearly labeled as an advertisement. Sponsored areas will also be labeled as such with sponsoring companies clearly identified.
All advertisement by google are identified as “Ads by Google.” We review these ads on a regular basis and will remove any that don’t meet our criteria for advertisers. However, we aren’t able to preview all listings in the “Ads by Google” area before they appear on our site because of the way in which these ads are served to us by Google. It’s possible that some listings may appear that don’t meet our ad guidelines.
Advertisements that are not allowed on oohs N coos include :
- Tobacco products
- Firearms and weapons
- Health care services (clinics, hospitals, procedures, lab testing)
- Legal (including malpractice)
- Gambling and lottery
- Political ads
- Social cause ads
- Religious ads
- Comparative advertising (no mention of competitive brand names within an ad banner)
We also do not accept advertisement in the following format :
- ads that have forms incorporated within them to collect personal information from visitors to oohs N coos website
- floating ads, pop ups or surveys
Advertising in the form of sweepstakes may however be evaluated on a case to case basis.
You must meet the following criteria to be able to advertise with or sponsor oohs N coos.
- oohs N coos will not endorse any product or advertisement.
- oohs N coos retains final approval of all sponsor and product messages, banners and advertising copy that are directly linked or adjacent to the content. This includes verification of advertisement content and placement before it is produced on the site.
- Advertisement must not make a health claim for its product that is not clearly substantiated. Advertisers may be required to submit supporting documentation to substantiate claims.
- No unsolicited commercial messages are allowed.
- Collecting and selling of mailing lists without the users’ express permission is not allowed.
- The full rules for any market research or promotion must be displayed or linked to.
- Advertisers and agencies cannot collect any personally identifiable information from oohsNcoos.com visitors or place any cookies, applets or other such files — if those files transmit any personally identifiable information to the advertisers or agencies — on computers of oohsNcoos.com visitors who do not visit advertisers’ sites by clicking on their ad banners
- The advertisement, advertising icons and company logos must be displayed in such a way that they clearly are not part of the oohsncoos.com site content.
- oohsncoos.com reserves the right to reject, cancel or remove at any time any advertisement from oohsncoos.com for any reason. In such a case, oohsncoos.com will provide prompt notice to the advertiser, together with an explanation. oohsncoos.com also reserves the right to determine the appropriate placement of the advertisement on the website.
- oohsncoos.com maintains total editorial independence from advertisers and sponsors. Advertisers and sponsors have no influence over or input in our product development. They also have no influence over the listing of responses to search engine results. Neither advertisers nor sponsors can buy priority listings on our search engine. We don’t allow cobranding of our health information.
- oohs N coos does not endorse any of the products and services advertised.
For more information about advertising and sponsorship at oohsncoos website and magazine, please contact
Oohs N Coos Magazine
1725 I St. NW
Washington DC 20006